Saturday, December 22, 2007

Chu Xiao Tian in the eyes’ of Beauties

Xiao Qiang (act as Shui mu yin ji):
He is very sincere.Xiao Tian is a very sincere person. Everyday when we got off work, he would voluntarily massage us. That deeply impressed me, although his massage was “ruinous” rather than “rehabilitative”. I hope all of you will support him. After getting used to the “celestial version” act by Cheng Shao Chiu, switching to a more “humanistic version” should not be a bad choice.
Qiu Chi Xuan (act as Shi guan yin):
He is a nice man.He is a nice man. Korean men are with strong ego but he is not. There was one time I twisted my foot when shooting. He voluntarily gave me some medication to treat it. He also cared about whether I could accustom to the days in China. In the evening, he called me and asked me if I finished the medication. That is very considerate.
What is Chu Xiao Tian doing next year?
Chu Xiao Tian will work for 2 to 3 mainland dramas next year. One of them, “Dao Jian Xiao” is currently under negotiation. He probably will act as “Heng Dao”, a boorish drear role. F4’s group album will soon be launched end of this month. Chu Xiao Tian’s solo single is also about to release in recent future. This time he will be the producer himself. In addition, he will hold his solo concert next March in Japan. Apart from acting, this Kung Fu adorer will take part in some international Tai Chi and pugilism competitions.



To read more updates. Visit our forum site:

No comments: